Thursday, July 06, 2006

After A Minor Setback

As you can see, I am a terrible blogger. However, I have decided to get right back in the saddle after my long lapse in blogs. I just can't seem to find the time or the topic to blog about. Let me tell you what made me decide to blog today...Jason's blog. I didn't want to comment on his blog because I was more interested in reading the heated discussion going on there. If only I had so much to say! Don't worry, I always think of something.

Well, the first good news is that our house is almost built!! Almost is very subjective, however, it looks like a house so I'm going with it. I can tell which room is which and where the living room is! This is very exciting to me because I've never bought a house before and I'm over the apartment living. There is a chance that we'll be in by September, keep your fingers crossed.

The second good news is that Lance and I are engaged! (Yes, I know that all of you probably thought we were already engaged, or even married by now...not the case) We were engaged on June 30th and it's great! We're very excited and are looking forward to everything!

Pretty soon, there will be a whole new Lance & Coop! First the new house in September-ish, then Lance graduates in December (it's true), then we'll be married in March! It's like we're being reinvented!

Oh and guess who's yard got Yard of the Month???? Not ours but one of Lance's!!

Yep, I'm marrying the hot lawn boy who created the Yard of the Month...

5 comments:

Holly Bollinger Photography & Design said...

FINALLY!!!!!

Hey I want "Yard of the Month" by the way!!!!!! So I need the hot lawn boy to come over. . .soon!!!!

Y'all have a good weekend :)

Christina said...

As long as you don't call him pastor ;-)

Holly Bollinger Photography & Design said...

I can call him Pastor---just not you!!! :)

P.S. - I have no clue why "Christina's Favs" is so stinkin' huge, but at least you have friends now!!!

Holly Bollinger Photography & Design said...

You can call him Pastor at church though---that's okay ;).

P.S. - How's the trip?

Holly Bollinger Photography & Design said...

You should blog about your Dallas trip!!!!